This is the first post of a brand new series. It’s fairly self-explanatory, I think.
1. This great big Canadian inside joke. If you’re anything other than Canadian, did you laugh at all, or were you just confused? My fellow Canadians: LOL THAT IS SUE!
2. This desktop wallpaper site. I like my devices to be pretty.
3. These hand-lettered necklaces. Mine says “Bind my wandering heart to thee” and I wear it constantly. Please note: they only ships to the States.
4. This lentil and quinoa chili. I used chicken broth instead of vegetable (it’s what I had in my cupboard), thus making it not very vegan. Next time I’d leave out the red pepper (it didn’t really add anything to the flavour) and throw in some corn instead. I doubled the cinnamon and curry powder and was quite liberal with my chili powder and other spices as well. I’m not afraid of a little kick. Please note: it makes a BIG pot. A big, big pot.
5. My friend Jon Bryant’s new music video: