I finally gave up my BlackBerry. It was a long 5+ years supporting the local company, but once my phone stopped letting me make phone calls, I decided it was time to move on. Moment of silence.
I jumped on to the iPhone bandwagon, and I have to say, it’s pretty comfy here.
1. My case. It’s lightweight and glossy but not slippery, pretty but not over the top.
2. The Walking Pet app. This is probably the stupidest game I’ve ever seen and I’m very terrible at it, but the first time I played it, I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. I can’t get over the sound the cat makes when it falls over. I’m a horrible person.
3. Houzz. Phillip just bought a house. I wouldn’t exactly call it a fixer-upper – it’s technically move-in ready – but visually? It needs some work. Like. A lot of work. The bathroom tiles are dusty rose, you guys. There is burgundy wallpaper on the rec room ceiling. The
jungle garden needs some serious TLC. I’ve always been a fan of Houzz (it’s like Pinterest, but strictly for home stuff), but the app is just lovely. I’ve been saving pictures left and right and it’s wonderfully fun.
4. Best Friends. My phone and my Air love each other. They’re very in sync in ways I still have yet to discover. My favourite aspect of this is looking up a website on my Air, and then swiping to find the EXACT SAME WEBSITE on my phone. This blew my little mind. Technology, amirite?
5. Siri is the best time filler.