1. This video about gluten free things. To be fair, those breakfast bars are nasty and they make me gag every time. Not a great example.
2. These bumper stickers by my only-sometimes-funny Internet friend, John Crist. Even better than those 0.0 ones I’ve seen.
3. My newly organized Pinterest boards. I know, I know. I make fun of Pinterest constantly, but I’ve found it a treasure trove for great recipes. Since I’ve had so much time on my hands, I’ve split my recipe boards into three categories: Things I Want to Cook, Go-To Recipes, and Kitchen Tips. The pins in Go-To Recipes are ones I’ve tried (and loved) at least twice (and in the case of the spicy chicken thighs: dozens). Tried and true recipes and organization make my heart happy.
4. This home decor website. If you love a good before-and-after, this one’s for you.
5. I’ve watched this many times. The joy in his voice will make you giggle. Watch it first without captions, and then with captions. Funny both times. I can’t help but saying “cheese doodles” in that accent over and over again.