1. This article about John Mulaney’s new show. I really love Mulaney’s work and I have high hopes for the show. Give it time.
2. This new book by my friend Shawn Smucker. One look at my bookshelf tells you that I’m a huge fan of children’s literature. I am also a huge fan of Shawn. Consider helping him get his project rolling.
3. This website called IKEA Hackers. My friend Esther could be a professional IKEA hacker, but the website is pretty great too. I’m planning to make my Lack side tables higher so I don’t have to keep my lamps on stacks of books anymore.
4. This chicken thigh recipe from Once Upon a Chef. I’ve made it several times over, and never tire of it. It’s quick and easy and has a great kick. Sometimes I add even more of a kick with a wee bit of sriracha. I usually broil it a little longer than it says after I put the glaze on, just to really make it nice and sticky. It’s great over basmati rice.
5. This video of Jimmy Fallon and Bradley Cooper laughing uncontrollably.